Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: parcel post is a drag!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I won AGT21 on ebay on the 20th. The seller sent her parcel post and I am STILL waiting! Wah! Its killin me! Then I won a gorgeous PM Samantha from the same seller on the 24th. She is also coming parcel post. I do not have the patience for this! hehe!
    ~Annie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member angelnise's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2006
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know the feeling. I recently ordered two CD's that were sent media mail at the same time. I got one a week later than the other! They were both post marked the same day! Unbelievable!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It usually takes a week or two for parcel post. Try to be patient!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •